Monday, September 28, 2009

Hello world! So if you are wondering how the life of Juliana Johnson is I would like to inform you that it SUCKS! Ok, well not totally it's just I've been sick for the past 3 weeks and i lost my voice for 1 week. It's awful! Especially since I am a singer! I couldn't sing for 2 weeks! But anyhow, I'm getting better I went back to work today still coughing a little and I still have to try to rest my voice for the new show coming up at the Yellow Rose Theater. Yes, it's going to be AMAZING! MOTOWN GOLD starring Michael Andreaus, and the Andreaus five and me:) Juliana Johnson. So come out and see it have dinner and a show! Go to www.yellowrosetheater.com . Um...I can't really think of anything else that's going on in my life right now, soooo I'll get back with you:) BYE BYE WORLD FOR NOW.
LOVE JUJU*

No comments:

Post a Comment